First and foremost… Thank you! for purchasing these prints and supporting my creative work. Through many travel adventures, hiking excursions and life experiences, I’m extremely excited to share these images with you and those who view them in your home or office.
Several things I want you to consider before buying these prints:
• All images have been edited and proofed in order to insure you receive a high-quality, eye-catching image that accents its location. I recommend that you place your prints out of reach of little hands and away from high-traffic areas to keep it clean and free of fingerprints or damage for years to come.
• Standard-Sized Prints are available in various sizes and print surfaces. Personally, I recommend the Fine Art selections due to the superior quality of the final print. The surface quality and longevity of color fastness exceed that of the standard prints. However, the standard prints are very nice as well. These prints will fit inside a standard frame.
• Framing Service is available where specified and several color options are available to fit your taste. Some framed prints are available with a matte while others are not. This is due to the height and width orientation of each individual print.
• Panoramic-Style Prints are sold as prints only and will require custom framing. This gives you the opportunity to match the framing to your interior design taste and gives you the options offered by your local framing/matte specialist. If you are unable to find these services in your area I can provide assistance on an individual basis.
• Greeting cards are available for certain images and you are able to choose a customized message inside the card. If you would like custom-themed greeting cards with an image that isn’t currently offered please let me know. I can use your own images as well (i.e., family photos, pets, real estate, heirloom photos, etc.). Quantity discounts are available.
• I will gladly agree to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your prints. However, I cannot be held responsible for damage caused by negligent circumstances. If damage occurs during the printing or shipping process, I will do my best to replace the item you ordered at the expense of the entity responsible or offer some other compensation in the form of a full replacement or discount on future purchases.
Again, Thank you!! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.